8/16/26

Day 1


 My sink and counter are clean. My kitchen is currently as clean as I can get it. My laundry room is currently as clean as I can get it. I scooped the litter pans. I'm gonna itch for a week, but the litter pans are clean. I'm also the one who changed them. I now have 4 loads of laundry to fold. But that's fairly easy. Laundry is on going. 

The things we need to relace: The stove, the refrigerator, laundry room floor, kitchen floor, dining room floor, both sons' bedroom floors. We're currently having a thunderstorm. The winds aren't too crazy, but I do hope things cool down afterwards. I'm drenched from the little work I did. 

Dinner dishes are done. Laundry is all folded. Ed found a new load of dirty laundry in his room which is now currently in the washer. I have maybe two loads of blankets left and tomorrow, we start all over again. BUT, the boys actually put away their clothes (I had been thinking of taking their dressers out of their rooms if they didn't. They put them away without me threatening. I'm drenched again. I'll be getting a shower here shortly, cause I don't even want to think about how bad I smell. 

Jim's on his way home, his dinner is in the fridge. I still need to vacuum. With 10 fur bearing animals running around it needs done a couple times a day. Plus, I'm shedding as bad as one of the cats right now. 


  1. Finish whatever laundry is left. Someone else is mating the damned socks. I refuse. 
  2. Move the either one or both shelves out of my room to the living room. 
  3. Bathroom
  4. Jamey's bed clothes. 


0 Comments:

 

Missy's Place Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang