Today, I'm not doing much of anything. It's our 36th Wedding Anniversary. We are going Dashing tonight. But, the house is as clean as it's getting until Friday when Jim goes back to work. I'm delegating maintenance chores. Laundry, dishes, litter boxes and vacuuming.
If you had asked me in 1990 if I thought I would still be married 36 years later, I couldn't have answered you. Yeah, things can be rough, but we're still here. I love him and rarely can imagine life without him. No marriage is perfect and I'm not going to paint things as such. He's a major pain in my rear at times, but he's MY pain in the rear.
I'm not going to be showing off flowers or some exotic gift. We don't do that kind of stuff. Would it be nice? Yeah, but if he walked in with flowers, I would probably be ticked about spending the money on something that will die in a few days.
- Zero's vet appointment tomorrow.
- Dashing
- Get the rest of the shelves up.
- Possibly get carpet up and out
- Keep the cats from batting at my birds (Bear is on the crap list today.)
- Try not to itch.
- Remember to take medication before I'm going out of my mind itching. (I forgot today)
We went dashing for a bit after Jim got off work and I heard a very familiar click. When I asked, he informed me that the ball joint was bad. We had broken down back in January and were without a car for weeks. I made him bring us back home and after a few phone calls, we borrowed a car from Sarah's mother in law. She is a dear sweet lady. Tonight, we're going out and getting it washed and vacuumed out. Tomorrow, we should have a new to us car. Then we'll call and have the Accord towed away.
Zero's appointment was cancelled, my birds are safe. The dogs ate a shelf. The carpet is still down. And I'm back to taking ibuprofen to sit and walk.
When stressed, I've been getting hives on very sensitive spots. It's not a disease, I've been tested for all with my pregnancies and I have only been with one person the entire time. Weird, I know. I even told him that if I hadn't been with him nearly 24 hours a day for months, I would be blaming him for being a dirty dirty man. But it started after a urinary tract infection caused a yeast infection at the same time and I couldn't get to a doctor for treatment. Since then, whenever I have an anxiety attack, or get stressed, first the hives on my arm kick up and then hives start down below. I have scratched myself to bleeding in my sleep.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment