1/5/16

I'm going to be naughty

 Today's writing prompt was to take the first sentence from my favorite book and make it about my life. Well, I read to escape my life, unless of course, it's something to do with on of Jamey's illnesses. I'm just not doing it. So, I'm going to wing a post on whatever and be completely totally random. I do random well. Sometimes way too well.

I'm fairly certain that throughout this idea, there will be more posts that I just can't fit in with my life and my style. I've found, that quite often in life, it's not always easy for us to fit into the same mold. And that's perfectly OK. If we were meant to, life would be very boring. I love the variety of people in my life. We're all good people, but our differences are what makes us who we really are. It keeps life interesting.


  1. I'm trying to figure out how to get out of cooking tonight. Jamey has to be in Pittsburgh and Mom should be home soon. I just don't feel like cooking. 
  2. I really should have taken a nap. 
  3. What the heck am I going to watch until my shows come back from winter break? I just finished watching the series Dexter for the fourth time. I'm out of ideas. I've seen Charmed three or four times as well and Buffy the Vampire Slayer gets annoying while shes in high school. 



What do you like to read? How do you find time?

0 Comments:

@TerrorMom

My photo

I guess I'm actually supposed to fill this out. I'm a passionate medical mom of a 19 year old liver/CRPS patient. My goal with my blog is to raise awareness for his conditions. And to hash out my feelings about it. There are a lot of raw emotions when your life is suddenly stalled by any illness, let alone your child's illness. 

I'm also attempting to either "find myself" or "remake myself". So much of my time and energy goes into caring for both my mother (end stage COPD) and son, along with trying to be Mom to my younger son and a wife, that most of the time I feel lost. I tend to put myself on a back burner and right now I'm burning out. 
 

At Home With TerrorMom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang