1/15/16

Five Minute Friday~ Time


Time can mean a variety of things to everyone. For me, there's just never enough.  Between two kids, a husband, my parents. It just seems everyone else gets put first. I want time with my friends. I miss them desperately. But even with Mom is the hospital, time is short. There's always the boys. I do get time once Dad leaves or while he's asleep, but it goes so fast between phone calls and house work. I need to make time to start growing this blog. I want to use this to raise awareness for Liver Disease , CRPS, and the many trails and issues with American healthcare. I will do it. this year. If I can help one other family, it will be time well used. And I will be helping myself in the process. I hold all these thoughts inside. It's not always a good thing. 


So what does "time" mean for you? 

0 Comments:

@TerrorMom

My photo

I guess I'm actually supposed to fill this out. I'm a passionate medical mom of a 19 year old liver/CRPS patient. My goal with my blog is to raise awareness for his conditions. And to hash out my feelings about it. There are a lot of raw emotions when your life is suddenly stalled by any illness, let alone your child's illness. 

I'm also attempting to either "find myself" or "remake myself". So much of my time and energy goes into caring for both my mother (end stage COPD) and son, along with trying to be Mom to my younger son and a wife, that most of the time I feel lost. I tend to put myself on a back burner and right now I'm burning out. 
 

At Home With TerrorMom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang