1/15/16

An Evening Chat

 Things are not going as well as I had hoped for today. Jamey has been in bed all day. He just wants to sleep. It could be the weather messing with his pain. It could be the new medication. It could be something going on with his liver. It could be the stress of the past few days. I know myself, I'm dealing with a hellish headache. I assume from barely any sleep. It will be an early night tonight. The last of the big time partiers, to bed early on a Friday night to actually sleep.

Theres a few things I have to do before bed though. A shower is most definitely one on that list. Between trying to get some sleep today (and failing) and worrying about Mom yesterday, I just haven't had time to get one yet today. When there was time, there was someone in the bathroom.




Dad is once again believing every word from Mom. I'm not saying my Mom is a liar. I am saying that my mom doesn't actually remember things that are going on. She either lost or threw away his insurance card, which I now have to find and fix with the pharmacy and the doctors office.  She said the doctor that she's thinking of going to in February put DNR on her chart. Mom is a full code and it would be illegal for a doctor to do that. I'm not one to trust the medical profession 100%, but I do know that no doctor is going to risk his license for something that stupid. Could he have done it on mistake? That's a possibility, but not the way Mom's going on about it. And the mistake was corrected and shes still here. Honestly, if Dad would stop to think, he would realise that as well.





Oh well, theres a shower head calling my name. I think a nice hot shower and a good nights sleep is just what is needed here. Hopefully my crew goes along with it.













0 Comments:

@TerrorMom

My photo

I guess I'm actually supposed to fill this out. I'm a passionate medical mom of a 19 year old liver/CRPS patient. My goal with my blog is to raise awareness for his conditions. And to hash out my feelings about it. There are a lot of raw emotions when your life is suddenly stalled by any illness, let alone your child's illness. 

I'm also attempting to either "find myself" or "remake myself". So much of my time and energy goes into caring for both my mother (end stage COPD) and son, along with trying to be Mom to my younger son and a wife, that most of the time I feel lost. I tend to put myself on a back burner and right now I'm burning out. 
 

At Home With TerrorMom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang