12/8/15

The Daily Truth 12/8/2015





I have both boys home today. Ed came home yesterday feeling like crap, and Jamey... Jamey is chronically missing school. (yes it's frustrating. But how can we send him n so much pain?)


Jamey's been throwing up all night again. He has a doctors appointment this afternoon that I don't think we'll make it to. I can't take him on a bus like this, and I don't drive (never have, will never drive in Pittsburgh if I did. Pittsburgh traffic scares the heck out of me.)


I called Jim after he brought up his pain meds. We maybe heading to the ER. Especially if he can't keep anything down this morning.

0 Comments:

@TerrorMom

My photo

I guess I'm actually supposed to fill this out. I'm a passionate medical mom of a 19 year old liver/CRPS patient. My goal with my blog is to raise awareness for his conditions. And to hash out my feelings about it. There are a lot of raw emotions when your life is suddenly stalled by any illness, let alone your child's illness. 

I'm also attempting to either "find myself" or "remake myself". So much of my time and energy goes into caring for both my mother (end stage COPD) and son, along with trying to be Mom to my younger son and a wife, that most of the time I feel lost. I tend to put myself on a back burner and right now I'm burning out. 
 

At Home With TerrorMom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang