12/13/15

Sunday Chat


So, it's Sunday. I don't have long because I'm supposed to be actually getting dressed (I'm still in my PJ's) The living room is vacuumed, as is the dining room. Mom's eating her lunch waiting for the church to come caroling. Jim's hiding in the kitchen, Ed's at a friends, and Jamey and Dad are still asleep. Dinner is actually planned for once and I think I'll sneak away today and make some new blog graphics when I get the chance.

I would love to be creative enough to actually design my own graphics. I generally use the work of talented others and put them in a condition that I can use them. Pixel art really isn't difficult, it's just very time consuming. You need patience and not to be interrupted 90 times in an hour to do it. I have a couple of ideas for a logo for Hope For Jamey that I would love to put into play (and you all might be my unwilling show and tell group.)


Tomorrow, Ed has a doctors appointment. I need to check when Jamey's next appointment is, schedule an appointment with the headache clinic and with Dr Dave. And I should get him into see Dr Yang soon. The pain is spreading. I should get him in with his Ortho too since he's complaining about back pain, BUT I'm not convinced that the pain is coming from the spine. It seems more muscular. I'm half afraid that it's coming from the liver and spleen, possibly the pancreas, but his numbers for the pancreas have been good. Of course, he developed cirrhosis with everything but his gGTP being good. (I probably should explain those in the Liver Health section.)


I need to address a Christmas card tonight. I have been getting Andrew's AT&T bill in my email for over a year now. I have contacted AT&T and explained to them that Andrew getting his bill might be a bit more helpful than me getting his bill. Last week, Andrew's security deposit came due to be returned (Yay Andrew!) and they gave the address they were going to send it to. I'm going to send a Christmas card to Andrew in hopes that he will actually change the email address on the account. I'll try to make it as uncreepy as possible. If getting a Christmas card from a complete stranger asking you to change the email address on your cell phone account can be considered uncreepy.


Well, I probably have used up my allowed time to hide out for right now. I'll be back later with the Daily Truth, and maybe a Musing....


0 Comments:

@TerrorMom

My photo

I guess I'm actually supposed to fill this out. I'm a passionate medical mom of a 19 year old liver/CRPS patient. My goal with my blog is to raise awareness for his conditions. And to hash out my feelings about it. There are a lot of raw emotions when your life is suddenly stalled by any illness, let alone your child's illness. 

I'm also attempting to either "find myself" or "remake myself". So much of my time and energy goes into caring for both my mother (end stage COPD) and son, along with trying to be Mom to my younger son and a wife, that most of the time I feel lost. I tend to put myself on a back burner and right now I'm burning out. 
 

At Home With TerrorMom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang