12/15/15

Sleepy Tuesday~ Let's Chat!




It was a rough night with my knee. I get a sort of cramp in the joint through out the night and I actually wake up yelling. Last night it was several times. Matters were not helped by the fact that I watched "The Originals" until 1 am and then getting up around 6 am is rough. I do it to myself I guess. But, I have given Mom her pain meds, she was sleeping when I came back upstairs, and I plan on some ibuprofen and a bit of a nap. Plan on, thats not a positive that it will happen. 


Baby Wyatt is in surgery as I type this. His new liver was at the hospital, and the old one coming out a little over two hours ago now. i pray that this is his miracle. I personally know 5 transplant kids. 4 livers and a kidney, I follow quite a few more. Two lost their battles. One from infection, the other a heart condition. The rest are going strong. 


Well, it looks like I'm going to have to wrap this up for now. Someone has decided she doesn't want to sleep. I think shes afraid to sleep anymore, and Dad not helping doesn't help. I can't let myself get worn out again, so I'm not going to be very popular later on. Especially when she has to deal with the nurses herself. But seriously, they say she can do everything for herself, shes supposed to be total self care, maybe its time to prove that she can't do this all on her own? 



0 Comments:

@TerrorMom

My photo

I guess I'm actually supposed to fill this out. I'm a passionate medical mom of a 19 year old liver/CRPS patient. My goal with my blog is to raise awareness for his conditions. And to hash out my feelings about it. There are a lot of raw emotions when your life is suddenly stalled by any illness, let alone your child's illness. 

I'm also attempting to either "find myself" or "remake myself". So much of my time and energy goes into caring for both my mother (end stage COPD) and son, along with trying to be Mom to my younger son and a wife, that most of the time I feel lost. I tend to put myself on a back burner and right now I'm burning out. 
 

At Home With TerrorMom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang