12/10/15

It's Thursday, I'm late~ Lets chat


I'm running a bit late today, and tomorrow, Mother may be coming home. She most likely is. I'm fairly sure she's going to refuse the latest program they've offered her. It's what she does. I sent Mini Mister to school, the Big Guy is still in a good deal of pain, and Dad finally left. Laundry is almost completely done. I basically have sweeping and mopping to do and I will cut someone if they walk on my wet floor. 



My day actually started out kinda crappy. Mini Mister has the most annoying alarm on his phone. It woke both Jim and I up, which of course ticked Jim off and he spent 20 minutes yelling for Ed to wake up. Ed takes after his mother and does not move well in the mornings. He also doesn't hear the alarm. And the more you tell the child, the less and more slowly he will move. He takes special handling. And it's something I have worked on and tried to perfect in the 10 years he has been in school. His fathers raised voice ruins that for the day. It just makes matters worse and I've told him that to no avail. 



Anyway, after I got them both out the door, I sat down to my computer with a nice fresh cup of hot coffee and began scrolling through FaceBook. We've had issues with fruit flies since the ferrets cage is in the room and a certain someone who will remain nameless left a yogurt cup beside him. I finally got rid of most of them. The last died in that nice hot cup of coffee. 


Now, I'm debating when I need to put on the ham for dinner, and when I'm going to start downstairs. I've been trying to take it easy today since yesterday I had a rotten headache. But it has to be done, and soon. I did get a lot accomplished today already though. 



I've been trying to follow FlyLady for a few years now. It's not really working out. It's not her fault. It's mine. I'm a rotten FlyBaby. I once buried my Fly Journal for over a year under clutter. People laugh when I tell them I am undomestic. But it is the truth. I hate housework. I hate baking. I'm not fond of cooking, but I like to eat. And cereal every night is not an option. 


I'm trying to think what I can tell you about myself that most don't already know. I guess thats the worst thing about living a public life on the internet, everyone already knows what you would normally talk about anyhow. And like I said, I'm a prude, theres just certain things that I don't talk about with anyone. And I think thats healthy. My kids read a lot of what I post. With them being young adult and teenaged, theres certain things they just don't need to read. I guess you can say, almost every online conversation I have is basically how I would talk if my kids were in the room. I am who I am, and I don't have the energy to pretend. 




0 Comments:

@TerrorMom

My photo

I guess I'm actually supposed to fill this out. I'm a passionate medical mom of a 19 year old liver/CRPS patient. My goal with my blog is to raise awareness for his conditions. And to hash out my feelings about it. There are a lot of raw emotions when your life is suddenly stalled by any illness, let alone your child's illness. 

I'm also attempting to either "find myself" or "remake myself". So much of my time and energy goes into caring for both my mother (end stage COPD) and son, along with trying to be Mom to my younger son and a wife, that most of the time I feel lost. I tend to put myself on a back burner and right now I'm burning out. 
 

At Home With TerrorMom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang