12/16/15

A short chat session


I'm rather cranky today. I hate being rushed. I hate being pressured. I hate the fact that my youngest is medicated for anxiety related to his brothers health and his grandmothers health. And I seriously hate when someone thinks crying infront of the child who just had his medication increased to deal with the added pressure at home would do anything ther than completely tick me off. 


I lost my temper. I yelled. I'm not ashamed. I hate passive aggressive and I will not allow my kids to be manipulated by it. To Ed's credit, he left the situation and went upstairs. He's sick,  running a slight fever with possible strep (we'll know Friday.) He's worried sick about his grandmother, he told his doctor that he was afraid of his brother dieing. He doesn't need nor does he deserve this.


I'll end my rant here. I am just not a very happy camper.

0 Comments:

@TerrorMom

My photo

I guess I'm actually supposed to fill this out. I'm a passionate medical mom of a 19 year old liver/CRPS patient. My goal with my blog is to raise awareness for his conditions. And to hash out my feelings about it. There are a lot of raw emotions when your life is suddenly stalled by any illness, let alone your child's illness. 

I'm also attempting to either "find myself" or "remake myself". So much of my time and energy goes into caring for both my mother (end stage COPD) and son, along with trying to be Mom to my younger son and a wife, that most of the time I feel lost. I tend to put myself on a back burner and right now I'm burning out. 
 

At Home With TerrorMom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang